Simplefill helps Americans who can’t afford the prescription medications they depend on connect with the programs that can provide the assistance they need. To learn more about AstraZeneca Patient Assistance and how Simplefill can help you get enrolled, read below and become a Simplefill member today.
What AstraZeneca Patient Assistance Is Available?
AstraZeneca offers two different AZ&Me prescription savings programs for those who need help paying for Astazeneca medications: one for uninsured patients and one for people who are enrolled in Medicare.
The AstraZeneca medications for which patient assistance is available include:
· Brilinta—a blood thinner used to prevent stroke or heart attack in people with cardiovascular disease
· Bydureon BCise—an injected extended-release medication used to control blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes
· Daliresp—an inhaled anti-inflammatory medication prescribed for the treatment of COPD
· Farxiga—Prescribed for people with type 2 diabetes, heart failure, or chronic kidney disease
· Imfinzi—An immunotherapy prescribed, after radiation and chemotherapy, for patients with certain types of advanced lung cancer
· Kombligyze—Prescribed, along with diet and exercise, to help control blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes
· Symbicort—an inhaled corticosteroid used in the treatment of asthma and COPD
What Does Simplefill Provide?
Simplefill raises public awareness of patient assistance programs that make expensive medications required for the long-term management of chronic medical conditions affordable for the uninsured, underinsured, and those who are insured but struggle to meet high copays.
But what we do goes far beyond simply raising awareness. We work on behalf of our members to get them enrolled in the programs that can meet their specific patient assistance needs, which often results in them receiving essential AstraZeneca medications free of cost. So, it’s fair to say that what Simplefill provides its members is peace of mind and stress relief.
How does AstraZeneca Patient Assistance Work?
To be eligible for AstraZeneca patient assistance, you must:
· Reside in the United States
· Not have prescription drug coverage through private or government-funded insurance other than Medicare (Medicare beneficiaries must not be receiving or eligible for the Low Income Subsidy for Medicare Part D.)
· Have an annual household income below the program limits for the size of the household
· Have a prescription for one or more AstraZeneca medications from a U.S.-licensed physician
If recent events have impacted your income in a way that is not apparent from the documentation you have, you may still qualify for patient assistance from AstraZeneca.
How to Get Prescription Assistance
It is said that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Your journey to receive AstraZeneca patient assistance is much shorter, and that single step is to become a Simplefill member. You can become a member by applying online or calling us at (877)386-0206. One you apply, you’ll be contacted by one of our patient advocates, who will ask you some important questions about your current financial and medical situations and your prescription assistance needs.
Your responses will enable us to establish your Simplefill member profile, which will provide the basis for determining whether you qualify for AZ&Me assistance or for any other patient assistance program. From that point on, we’ll do all of the work to get you accepted and enrolled, without you having to deal with any burdensome paperwork.
Once you’re receiving patient assistance, we’ll stay on top of your situation to ensure that you have an uninterrupted supply of the medications you count on. And, if your medical situation changes, we’ll update your profile and help you get patient assistance for any new medications prescribed for you.
Apply with Simplefill today, and if you are approved by the AZ&Me patient assistance program, you will soon be receiving your AstraZeneca medications at little or no cost.