How It Works
Start an application online or over the phone at 1.877.386.0206 A caring Simplefill representative will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your application and, if qualified, enroll you into the program. Please note that we usually contact you closer to 1-5 hours after you fill out your application online. If you wish to have your application reviewed immediately, call us! 1-877-386-0206 x 1. After enrolling, Simplefill will send both you and your Health Care Provider(s) an Enrollment Packet to review, sign and return. After you and your Health Care Provider(s) return your Enrollment Packet to our office, Simplefill will review your application and make sure all information is correct and completed before submitting to the Patient Assistance Programs or a Reimbursement program depending on your situation. The entire enrollment process takes approximately 3-5 weeks.
Our Services include
- We look at each patient’s situation as unique and research the best option for each individual.
- We don’t just sent out generic paperwork. We help our patients apply and complete their applications into the available Prescription Assistance Programs
- We help patients find other options for their expensive generic medications by researching brand name medications that are similar and that are available for assistance.
- We research alternative funding programs based on your illness
- We maintain, manage and service your medications so you don’t need to worry
- We closely monitor the health care industry to understand how the changes in the healthcare environment may affect you
- If eligible, we enroll our patients in the Social Security Extra Help Program